Weighing in at 2.8 lbs, the "Nanolite" is geared toward backcountry adventures when durability and flexibility are important.
Aerospace grade 7075 T9 aluminum alloy poles with guylines, and 2mm polywire make this Bear Sentry ideal for rough country.
Our ‘Pole Spikes’ let you drive the poles into rocky ground easily, with no loss of height on the fence.
The guylines let you set up and tension the lines just as easily in soft terrain, like sandy shorelines or the taiga in summer.
With 3 lines, the base model Nanolite can secure up to 25 m2 (269 ft²). Expansion Packs are available for larger enclosures.
- 8 x 19.5" Easton “Nanolite” pole segments
- 4 x Pole Spikes (patent pending)
- Pole Spike extraction tool
- 12 x insulator clips
- 60 m of 2 mm poly wire
- 4 x guy lines with pegs
- wire spooler
- 4 x warning signs
- 1.8 Joule energizer
- 8 x AA battery pack (batteries nic)
- ground stake
- connector cables (energizer to ground and hot wire)
- zip pouch for small components
- water resistant cinch sack
Includes a Bonus Pack (complimentary with purchase of any Bear Sentry):
- 10,000 volt fence tester
- 110v AC to 12v DC transformer
12v battery cables